Adult Support Workers – Newcastle and Gateshead
· £9.00 per hour
· Supporting adults/young adults in supported
living or temporary accommodation settings.
· Supporting mental health, substance misuse and
learning disability customers.
· Flexible working patterns.
· Day and night shifts offered.
· Minimum 6 months previous working experience
Contact us on 0191 4999965 or email email@example.com
Social Workers required for
work in the Stockton area.
· Working in childrens’ socialcare, the role is suitable for Social Workers with
a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Pay is £146 per day with 3 nights paid accomodation to Social Workers
from outside the area.
· Flexible working.
· Free access to their in-house training facilities. Free on-site
· Opportunities for home working in line with service need.
· Paid mileage at 46.9p per mile.
Call our Team on 0191 4999965 or email Laurie.Miller@wecarerecruit.co.uk
Urgently Sought – RGNs, RMNs, RLDNs – for shifts and jobs in the North East
As a leading local North East based health & social care specialist agency, we enable you to take control of
your nursing career by choosing when and where you prefer to work.
With day & night shifts available in the NHS
and private sector for general and specialist nurses, and
healthcare assistants, we can work around you. In addition we have permanent
positions with clients across the North East if you have decided you
want to secure a long-term role.
At We Care Recruitment Solutions, we appreciate the professionalism and
dedication that every nurse brings to theirwork, which is why
we support you with Free Training, Weekly Prompt Pay, 24/7
on call service, Flexible Working and a Dedicated Consultant.
· In addition, we offer industry leading rates of
pay from £18-£28 per hour.
· We also run a Refer a Friend scheme to earn £125
(Terms & Conditions apply)
· If you are a RGN, Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability /
RNLD and have a current NMC Pin Number we would love to hear from you today.
Call our Nursing Team
on 0191 4999965 or email Laurie.Miller@wecarerecruit.co.uk
RMN/RLDN Urgently sought
· Our client, based in Durham, urgently seeks
experienced RMN’s and RLDN’s to join their team during a period of expansion.
· Helping to support the established team, you
will be providing therapeutic support, administering
medication, checking stock levels and prescriptions.
· Ongoing shifts available (13 hour night shifts,
12 hour day shifts) plus fully paid induction and MAPA
· To be considered for this role you must be an experienced Mental Health Nurse or
Registered Learning Disability Nurse, hold a current NMC PIN and have or be
able to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
· £23-£27 per hour plus free uniform
Call our Nursing Team on 0191 4999965 or email
Domiciliary Care Worker
If you want to work with us, upload your CV below. Our team of experts regularly check for new applicants and find them new roles quickly.